Dusty Pink Original Teething Toy
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fun, flexible and the perfect size for tiny hands, your little ones can chew to their heart's content while getting right to the source of the pain. Matchstick Monkey's textured bumps help soothe sore gums while the ergonomic shape help easily reach the back molars—which means no bitten fingers!
Our Original Teething Toy has a long twirly tail, for even more places to chew, and comes in several fun colors!
- Made with FDA approved food-grade silicone
- BPA-Free, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly
- Ergonomic design helps your baby develop motor skills from an early age
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold
- Flexible and gentle on sore gums and erupting teeth
- Dishwasher safe and suitable for steam and cold-water sterilization
- Fridge friendly for added cooling relief
- Also serves as a pre-training toothbrush to help little ones get used to brushing their teeth
- Textured bumps massage the gums gently
- Helps reach and soothe back molars more easily without getting your fingers bitten
- Height: 4.1”
What age range are these suitible for?
All our teethers are great for babies of all ages, however certain teethers may be a better fit for specific ages. For example, our Mini Monkey Teethers and Flat Face Teethers are great for younger babies since they're smaller, and older babies or toddlers may prefer our Monkey Teethers, Animal Teethers or Original Teething Toys.
What are Matchstick Monkey teethers made of? Are they BPA free?
Our teethers are made from high quality food-grade, non-toxic silicone and are BPA free.
What's the best way to clean Matchstick Monkey teethers?
All Matchstick Monkey teethers are suitable for steam or cold water sterilization. You can also simply hand wash them with soap and water, or throw them in the dishwasher.
Can I place baby teethers in the freezer?
All our teethers are safe to be placed in the fridge for extra cooling relief on sore gums...the animals will even sit on the shelf! It is NOT recommended to place any baby teethers in the freezer.
Matchstick Monkey Fans
Tag us using #MatchstickMonkey to be featured!