Blue Dancing Monkey Teether
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A fun, colorful teether for babies and toddlers that helps ease teething pain and satisfies the need to chew. As well as helping your little one develop motor skills, they'll find the varied textures irresistible.
This flexible, chewable multi-textured teether helps soothe sore gums and keep babies happy and calm. Our Dancing Monkey Teethers come in several fun colors and are big enough for toddlers, yet small enough to take with you wherever you go.
- FDA approved food-grade, non-toxic BPA-free silicone
- Ergonomic design helps your baby develop motor skills from an early age
- A variety of different textures to soothe sore gums
- Bumps that massage the gums independently
- Flexible and gentle on little gums
- Bigger in size, so it's easy for toddlers to hold and chew on
- Dishwasher safe and suitable for steam and cold-water sterilization
- Fridge friendly for extra cooling relief
- Height: 5.5”
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!
What age range are these suitible for?
All our teethers are great for babies of all ages, however certain teethers may be a better fit for specific ages. For example, our Mini Monkey Teethers and Flat Face Teethers are great for younger babies since they're smaller, and older babies or toddlers may prefer our Monkey Teethers, Animal Teethers or Original Teething Toys.
What are Matchstick Monkey teethers made of? Are they BPA free?
Our teethers are made from high quality food-grade, non-toxic silicone and are BPA free.
What's the best way to clean Matchstick Monkey teethers?
All Matchstick Monkey teethers are suitable for steam or cold water sterilization. You can also simply hand wash them with soap and water, or throw them in the dishwasher.
Can I place baby teethers in the freezer?
All our teethers are safe to be placed in the fridge for extra cooling relief on sore gums...the animals will even sit on the shelf! It is NOT recommended to place any baby teethers in the freezer.
Matchstick Monkey Fans
Tag us using #MatchstickMonkey to be featured!