Orange Mini Monkey Teether
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Helping you and your baby tackle teething together, our Mini Monkey Teether gently massages your baby's gums where they need it most. Easy for even the smallest babies to hold, your little one will love chewing this flexible textured teether night and day. Babies love the colors, textures and shape of our Mini Monkey. BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology reduces microbes, making it more hygienic and cleaner than any other teether on the market and easier to keep fresh and clean, so they're perfect for keeping in your diaper bag when you’re on the go!
- Made with FDA approved food-grade silicone with added BioCote, a silver ion technology, which is a safe, natural way to inhibit germs to keep your teether fresher and cleaner for longer, so your little one can play and chew away worry-free.
- BPA-Free, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold, helping to develop fine motor skills from an early age
- Dishwasher safe and suitable for steam and cold-water sterilization
- Fridge friendly for added cooling relief
- Flexible and gentle on sore gums and erupting teeth
- Multiple different textures to soothe teething pain
- Height: 4”
What age range are these suitible for?
All our teethers are great for babies of all ages, however certain teethers may be a better fit for specific ages. For example, our Mini Monkey Teethers and Flat Face Teethers are great for younger babies since they're smaller, and older babies or toddlers may prefer our Monkey Teethers, Animal Teethers or Original Teething Toys.
What are Matchstick Monkey teethers made of? Are they BPA free?
Our teethers are made from high quality food-grade, non-toxic silicone and are BPA free.
What is BioCote?
BioCote is an Antimicrobial Technology which is mixed in with the silicone during manufacturing to prevent the growth and spreading of bacteria and viruses on the surface of the product. It makes our teethers hygienically cleaner than any other product on the market. It is not just a coating, which can wear off, but it lasts for the entire time your little one is using the teether!
What's the best way to clean Matchstick Monkey teethers?
All Matchstick Monkey teethers are suitable for steam or cold water sterilization. You can also simply hand wash them with soap and water, or throw them in the dishwasher.
Can I place baby teethers in the freezer?
All our teethers are safe to be placed in the fridge for extra cooling relief on sore gums...the animals will even sit on the shelf! It is NOT recommended to place any baby teethers in the freezer.
Matchstick Monkey Fans
Tag us using #MatchstickMonkey to be featured!